By their very nature, internships are more of a support role. You will carry out a range of support tasks in a junior role. Unlike conventional employment, this internship has an emphasis on training, rather than employment itself. You will also carry out basic activities which may include scanning, data entry, filing, sorting through documents or scheduling appointments.
• Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands.
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
• Create engaging blog and social media content.
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
• Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
• A degree in any field
• A passion for learning and social media
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Excellent communication skills
Send CV to email@example.com using INTERN as the subject.
PROXIMITY IS KEY, APPLICANT MUST RESIDE IN LEKKI OR ITS ENVIRONS.
This internship is not a paid one however a stipend for transportation and a series of training have been set aside for the intern.
Until Aug 8, 2020
First Floor, No 148/150 Bode Thomas Street,
Consultancy - Internship
Until Aug 8, 2021
Sports & Wellness/Fitness - Internship
Until Dec 12, 2019
Plot 635, Akin Adesola,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Banking/Financial Services - Internship
Get the latest jobs, job resources, job hunting tips and updates straight to your inbox. Sign up to our newsletter now.